Detective Inspector Kenten Trott of the Bermuda Police Service said 15-year-old Ja’Dore Wilson was found safe and well at a Pembroke home on Saturday

National Security Minister Michael Weeks and Detective Inspector Kenten Trott at the Hamilton Police Station.
A missing persons search ended today after 15-year-old Ja’Dore Wilson was found ‘safe and well’ at a Pembroke residence on Saturday, police said.
Ms. Wilson had been reported missing to police on the 17th of September 2025.
She had last been seen at her North Terrace, Pembroke home on the 15th of September.
Detective Inspector Kenten Trott told media during a news conference, one person is in custody though, no other details about the individual were provided.
Police had received calls to attend a residence in Pembroke where she was located.
He said, “This was as a result of information recieved from the public and the police investigation.
“No further details would be provided at this time as the investigation is ongoing.”
For the full news conference, watch below:

